[SR-Users] send_reply in app_java or app_mono?

Tom Johnson TJohnson at microautomation.com
Thu Sep 11 22:03:43 CEST 2014

Is there a way to call the send_reply method of the route from either Java or csharp?   As I have been having issues with the app_java, I have been looking at app_mono and it seems to have better access to the variables, etc.   However, the SR.core.ModF only seems to take methods that do not take parameters.

Or for that matter, is there a way to return something back to the route in the config file which it can use to call send_reply?  I have a strange requirement to return 202 rather than 200 from subscription requests and a 603 if it fails.

Tom Johnson<mailto:tjohnson at microautomation.com> |  Senior Software Engineer
O: 703-543-2118  |  F: 703-543-2099
5870 Trinity Parkway, Suite 600, Centreville, VA  20120
[cid:image001.png at 01CE18AF.8F231EB0]<http://www.microautomation.com/>