[SR-Users] How to add route header

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Sep 2 12:59:53 CEST 2014

Hello,

You can add headers using the insert_hf() / append_hf() functions.

However, you should be aware that UACs generate the Route set. Kamailio
is a proxy. You do not need to add a Route header in order to have
Kamailio send a request to another Kamailio instance or proxy, or to a
UAS. You can simply t_relay() it there after manipulating the domain of
the request URI ($ru ($rd)) or the destination set ($du ($dd)).

-- Alex