[SR-Users] How to add route header

Senthil K senthilkrishnan at tataelxsi.co.in
Tue Sep 2 12:57:01 CEST 2014

Hi All,

Kindly check my issue and please provide me your suggestions.

In my requirement, I want to add a route header to the INVITE message which is sent out from the Kamailio server,

Basically I will be making a call and that INVITE will reach the Kamailio, then the Kamailio will send the INVITE to another node, here at this situation when the Kamailio is sending the INVITE to the next node, I want to add a route header in INVITE.

Please let me know how can I hard code a route header to the outgoing INVITE from Kamailio server,

Kindly help me

Kind Regards
SenthilK