[SR-Users] lcr module ping

Debojit Kakoti debojkakoti88 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 11:10:03 CET 2014

Hi,
My current setup is
I have one kamailio server and one asterisk server.In the asterisk server I
have two trunk where there are two different PRI provider is used for
outbound call.
I am using uac_replace_from function to route call to different trunk of
the same server.

However I want to use lcr module and I can check if particular gateway is
up and down using lcr module and route the call.

But problem is In my current scenario the gateway is up but one PRI is down
for one provider and other one is up.So how to check if one sip trunk is
working and other one is not working? Can you suggest me a solution?

--
Debojit Kakoti
Mobile   : +91 9650654870
Email     : debojkakoti88 at gmail.com