[SR-Users] Kamailio, authentication and MongoDB

Nolan Darilek nolan at thewordnerd.info
Fri Oct 24 17:43:45 CEST 2014

Hello. I'm attempting to set up Kamailio for the first time and have a
few questions.

1. The auth_db module specifically calls out MySQL, Postgres and flat
file databases, but makes no mention of the new MongoDB module. Is the
new MongoDB module supported as well and the docs just haven't been
updated to account for that?

2. In looking at the auth_db parameters, I see values for column names,
but nothing for a table/collection. How do I specify what table or
collection my user data is in?

3. How do I create HA1 strings? The docs state:

HA1 strings are MD5 hashes of username, password, and realm.

Is that:

md5(username+":"+password+":"+realm)

or something else?

Thanks.