[SR-Users] RPC uac.reg_info hangs second time

Dan Christian Bogos danb.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 12:09:50 CEST 2014

Hey Daniel,

Thanks for your fast reply!

I am using the 4.2.0 out of debian packages (not nightly). Will shift on
nightly and retest.

Not a big deal regarding 150 seconds, maybe it should be a good reason
for async reloads (reply with the delay number of seconds when reload
will happen). Reloads can be always implemented outside of kamailio but
since everybody would need it I assume a more centralized approach would
be useful.

Anyway, thanks again!
DanB