[SR-Users] Kamailio Infront of Asterisk with remote PBX

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Oct 23 20:06:49 CEST 2014

You can implement whatever routing logic you want in kamailio.
Also, you can use different sets of modules to implement same type of
routing logic.

The To header is irrelevant in SIP, no need for re-write.
When a call is received from an endpoint, based on it's IP address you
can choose what to do with the call (for example: find the right user
for the given extension).

You need to figure out all the requirements for your new setup and
then start implementing it.

Since you already have kamailio servers in your setup, you are
familiar with how kamailio works.
All you need to do is do some more modules README reading and figure
out which one is a better fit for your needs.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

VoIP Embedded, Inc.
http://www.voipembedded.com