[SR-Users] Kamailio Infront of Asterisk with remote PBX

Kenny Watson KWatson at geniusppt.com
Thu Oct 23 19:16:58 CEST 2014

Hi Fred,

Its more that the "user" on Kamailio is actually a PBX with extensions on it.

On asterisk I'd usually do Dial(SIP/peername/extension) but I obviously cant do this as Kamailio is the peer that the call is being routed to initially.

What I need to figure out is how to on kamailo maybe using a dial prefix specify that the call is going to a remote extension on a "user" and rewrite the to header to be extension at useripaddress rather than user at useripaddress.

Does this make sense?

Thanks
Kenny Watson