[SR-Users] Asynchronous sql operation also for acc module?

Sebastian Damm damm at sipgate.de
Wed Oct 22 08:36:18 CEST 2014

Hi Daniel,

thanks for the explanation and blog post. However, this is a different
approach than the asynchronous sqlops function, right? In sqlops, the
request is sent to an asynchronous worker in Kamailio and does the SQL
operation when possible. In acc, only the request is a different one. And
if the MySQL server really has a problem, it can happen that it doesn't
return from the an INSERT DELAYED query immediately. If the MySQL query is
not detached from the SIP worker, the problem of a blocking SIP proxy is
still there. Is it possible to use the asynchronous worker for the acc
requests, too?

Best Regards,
Sebastian

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 4:21 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com