[SR-Users] Asynchronous sql operation also for acc module?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 16:21:34 CEST 2014

Hello,

it is possible, with same limitation that the database connector module
needs to support async operation -- see db_insert_mode parameter for acc
module.

And because was asked, I added it to the blogs list as well:
- http://by-miconda.blogspot.de/2014/10/kamailio-42-tips-8-asynchronous.html

On 21/10/14 11:06, Sebastian Damm wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I read the article about asynchronous sqlops:
> http://by-miconda.blogspot.de/2014/10/kamailio-42-tips-4-asynchronous-sql.html
>
> I was wondering whether there are any plans of bringing that feature
> to the acc module, too. We have seen it in the past that a blocking
> database server brought our proxy to a halt because the acc module was
> blocking, too. So this could help a lot if the acc entries were
> written asynchronously.
>
> Best Regards,
> Sebastian

Daniel-Constantin Mierla