[SR-Users] tcp_read_data() errors in syslog

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 10:01:26 CEST 2014

Hello,

the errors can be because of various reasons such as:
- requiring a tls method not supported (tlsv1, ...)
- not having a common cypher
- requiring certificate, but the other party not providing one
- requiring a valid certificate, but the validation fails

Try to run with debug=3 and see if you can spot further hints from the
debug messages.

On 06/10/14 10:44, Petr.Wozniak at seznam.cz wrote:

> Hello All,
>

> I  have installed kamailio with TLS module together with siremis on
> server and all seems works fine  except that sometimes appear in
> syslog file the following errors:
>

> /usr/sbin/kamailio[3266]: ERROR: <core> [tcp_read.c:289]:
> tcp_read_data(): error reading: Connection timed out (110)
>
> /usr/sbin/kamailio[3266]: ERROR: <core> [tcp_read.c:1281]:
> tcp_read_req(): ERROR: tcp_read_req: error reading
>
> /usr/sbin/kamailio[3268]: ERROR: <core> [tcp_read.c:289]:
> tcp_read_data(): error reading: Connection reset by peer (104)
>

> Some part of syslog please you find enclosed.
>

> I don't know where I should search for the cause of these errors and
> how to debug and remove them. I don't know if these errors are caused
> by incorrect kamailio configuration or are caused on client's side.
>

> Thank you for your opinions and  help in advance
>

> Regards,
>

> Petr

Daniel-Constantin Mierla