[SR-Users] Routing calls to a subscribed softphone

Will Ferrer will.ferrer at switchsoft.com
Fri Oct 3 23:55:27 CEST 2014

Hi Paul

I think we have our nat stuff working on the kamailio server. The problem
now for me seems to be that I have a restrictive nat going on my home
network which is preventing me from receiving calls.

I am going to do some research on changing up my network here for testing.

Thanks again for all the great help.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Will