[SR-Users] simplest config file possible - not working!

Google - One whitepj at manx.biz
Wed Oct 1 14:19:29 CEST 2014

Hi Daniel

Now you're making me paranoid!

Line 2 & 3 of the config file I interpret as "don't fork, don't background, send all log messages to STDERR.
When proxy is started, yes it runs fine (at least I get a lot of output, including being informed what interface & port it is listening on). There is nothing in /var/log/messages - and because of the config, I would not expect there to be.

Am I missing something really embarrassingly basic here?

Cheers