[SR-Users] Ubuntu Moving LOG files

Massimo Varriale (IPZeta) m.varriale at ipzeta.it
Wed Nov 26 12:20:03 CET 2014

Hi Salman,
yes, I've restarted several times the syslog process and also as I've applied several updates and make some network changes I've rebooted completely the server several times also from my config changes.
However, logs are still written in syslog.

I'm using 4.2.0 from packages, if this could be different...

Thank you so much
Max