[SR-Users] General debugging and presence question

Jesse S. Anderson jesse.dakota at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 06:35:02 CET 2014

Hi All,
Sorry for the general questions here, I'll try to be concise.  I'm kind of
a n00b, so bear with me.

Problem:  Kamailio will not respond or accept SUBSCRIBE.  It kicks back a
404 every time.  SUBSCRIBE is ok.

Question #1:  I actually copied a config from the vendor we are using and
it's supposed to work so is there something simple I'm missing?

Question #2:  Logging.  I've read that there should be a kamailio.log file
somewhere that I can tail -f, but there's no such file on the machine.
I've done a *kamailio debug -dd  *but it's really tough to go through.
Doesn't seem like you can grep using that either.

If anyone out there has any advice for me, I would certainly appreciate it.

Thanks!