[SR-Users] result of param.value transformation when param does not exist?

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed Nov 12 13:53:50 CET 2014

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> I haven;t checked the sources, but, iirc, most of the transformations
> return an empty string if the expected value was not found.

i don't think that empty string is returned, because when i tried to
assign result of a transformation on result of another transformation to
a variable, i got

Nov 12 05:14:08 rautu /usr/bin/sip-proxy[13649]: ERROR: <core> [lvalue.c:356]: lval_pvar_assign(): non existing right pvar

if the inner transformation would have resulted in empty string, then
also the outer transformation would have done the same.

-- juha