[SR-Users] result of param.value transformation when param does not exist?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 13:41:16 CET 2014

Hello,

I haven;t checked the sources, but, iirc, most of the transformations
return an empty string if the expected value was not found.

Adding in the docs what happens in such cases it is good of course,
anyone just have to do it when they discover something missing.

On 12/11/14 03:29, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> wiki transformations page on param.value does not mention, what is the
> result of the transformation when named param does not exist. same with
> many other transformations.
>
> what is the value if referenced value does not exit? should it be
> mentioned on the wiki page?
>
> -- juha

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 24-27, Berlin - http://www.asipto.com