[SR-Users] signaling for NON SIP environment

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 17:31:29 CET 2014

On 03/11/14 12:47, fb111 at web.de wrote:

> I am looking for a registrar/ directory server for a NON SIP
> environment. This means using ICE, STUN and TURN and storing IP and
> port addresses on a server to organize communication between nodes. I
> am not very familiar with SIP. Does someone know, if I could use your
> server without the SIP functionality for the described case? Thanks! Frank

Not sure what exactly you want to achieve, but for non-sip messages the
features are quite limited. ICE, STUN and TURN cannot be made from
config file. Storing data in memory (mapping user ids to ips) can be
made with htable module. There is a function to send raw udp data (corex
module, iirc).

Maybe if you get to a point with more specific questions, then we can
point better what can be done.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 24-27, Berlin - http://www.asipto.com