[SR-Users] Location issue

Igor Potjevlesch igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com
Wed May 28 16:30:36 CEST 2014

Hello Daniel,

Does it mean that the UAC sends its REGISTER just during the period where Kamailio is restarting and, without response from Kamailio, the UAC changes its Call-ID?

I will try to use “db_op_ruid” during the next scheduled restart as it looks to be more efficient for the DB usage. If doesn’t help, “db_check_update” will certainly do the job.

Many thanks for your suggestions.

Regards,

Igor.