[SR-Users] Location issue

Igor Potjevlesch igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com
Wed May 28 14:00:48 CEST 2014

Hello Daniel,

“db_mode” is set to 1 and “db_op_ruid” has the default value. So I guess 0.

Do you think that setting “db_ops_ruid” to 1 will solve the issue?

I took a wireshark capture while the problem occured and saw that Kamailio make an UPDATE request whereas the location database had no more entry for the username.

Also, I look to the MySQL logs and see nothing in particular.

Regards,

Igor.