[SR-Users] failed to find command redis_cmd

Ryan Brindley ryan at straticsnetworks.com
Tue May 20 04:08:51 CEST 2014

Yea. I thought the same thing once I figured it out. The error is confusing
but then it does make sense once you understand its looking for the 2
argument prototype.

Maybe an additional "wrong parameters?" at the end of the error message
could help prevent misdirection debugging.

Thanks Daniel for helping!

Ryan Brindley
Software Development Officer
Stratics Networks, Inc.