[SR-Users] failed to find command redis_cmd

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon May 19 23:51:01 CEST 2014

On 05/19/2014 05:02 PM, Ryan Brindley wrote:

> Wow...I found the issue :-/
>
> The example I gave in this thread was not a copy paste and I had
> redis_cmd("name", "SET foo bar" "r"); (not the lack of the second comma).

Yeah, it's somewhat confusing. However, when you invoke a function
according to a prototype that doesn't exist, the fixup functions will
return an error in such a way as to produce a "function doesn't exist"
message in the logs. It does exist, just not in the two-argument
variety. :-)

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC