[SR-Users] issue with usr_loc db_mode

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri May 9 11:11:28 CEST 2014

Hello,

can you enable query log in mysql and verify if they happen in such
case? I checked and for db_mode=1, it should immediately do the query.
For db_mode=3, th queries are done on time.

Also, is there any other application that could potentially delete
records? Because after the first registration of a phone (which does an
INSERT), there will be UPDATE queries, and if the record is not there,
there is nothing to update.

Look at usrloc module parameters, there are some parameters to try to do
insert if the update doesn't affect records, you can try with this one
to see if there is a difference.