[SR-Users] group regex db reload?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 09:23:05 CET 2014

Hello,

On 24/03/14 18:55, Pete Ashdown wrote:
> I'm using the group module to assign groups to users.  As the
> documentation states, "the table content is loaded into memory at
> startup and all regular expressions are compiled".  Having to restart
> Kamailio is cumbersome every time the table is updated.  Is there a
> method to reload the table via kamcmd?

that feature is not implemented for group module.

Look at dialplan module that has the capability to (re-)load regular
expressions in memory and see if you can replace group with it.

> Also, I had no luck in getting the non-regex method of group to
> recognize a table entry, for example, 159 at mydomain.com was split into
> 159 and mydomain.com, yet it get_user_group wouldn't match it.  It was
> only when I started using the regex table that I had success.
What function do you used for this match?

Kamailio World Conference - April 2-4, 2014, Berlin, Germany
http://www.kamailioworld.com