[SR-Users] group regex db reload?

Pete Ashdown pashdown at xmission.com
Mon Mar 24 18:55:18 CET 2014

I'm using the group module to assign groups to users.  As the
documentation states, "the table content is loaded into memory at
startup and all regular expressions are compiled".  Having to restart
Kamailio is cumbersome every time the table is updated.  Is there a
method to reload the table via kamcmd?

Also, I had no luck in getting the non-regex method of group to
recognize a table entry, for example, 159 at mydomain.com was split into
159 and mydomain.com, yet it get_user_group wouldn't match it.  It was
only when I started using the regex table that I had success.