[SR-Users] FW: Module TOPOH: Does not unmask CALL-ID on request BYE in one direction

Samuel F. samuel_is_kewl at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 15:02:54 CET 2014

Hi,

We are setting up a Kamailio Proxy with the Topoh module in place masking everything including CALL-ID. It seems to be masking everything just fine except for CALL-ID in BYE requests (verified with PCAPs) when received from downstream. Upstream works fine.

Looking at the source code for the module 4.1.2 we see the unmasking being done like this:

		if(dialog)
		{
			/* dialog request */
			th_unmask_ruri(&msg);
			th_unmask_route(&msg);
			th_unmask_refer_to(&msg);
			if(direction==1)
			{
				th_unmask_callid(&msg);
			}
		}

It only seems to be unmasking for one direction. From my understanding BYE can be initated from both directions?

Might be something I don’t understand here how the source code works but I wanted to ask for any pointers of help here.. been troubleshooting this for a good while now.

Kind regards,

Samuel