[SR-Users] Legacy Cisco 7945 and 7960 Handset Integration with Kamailio

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Mar 20 00:00:10 CET 2014

On 03/19/2014 06:58 PM, Jonathan Hunter wrote:

> Thankyou for the comments
>
> Could you let me know which fix ups you apply with the 7960 as that
> would really help and I can test them out.

Just the usual:

1) fix_nated_register() on registrations.

2) fix_nated_contact() on requests, as well as responses to requests
(for inbound calls).

3) engage rtpproxy on all calls originating from or terminating to this
phone.

Note that this is only desirable if the phone is behind a NAT from
Kamailio's point of view. You don't need to do any of this if the phone
is directly reachable from Kamailio on the network and transport layers.

-- Alex

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC