[SR-Users] Installing Kamailio on Ubuntu

Joel White joelewhite at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 19:30:42 CET 2014

Here is a shell script I am working on

https://gist.github.com/zhacker98/9643861

This will install from GIT

run kamailio -c (-f if you want to run a file other than kamailio.cfg)

This tells you the location of the error.  I use Notepad++ on Windows or
nano ( with +{line number} to locate the error in the file.

Usually the errors are misplaced characters

I am not an expert and far from it, just sharing what I know