[SR-Users] [Kamailio-Users] [Kamalito-Users] Sip MESSAGE

Peter Reid peter.reid at morodo.co.uk
Wed Mar 19 12:24:42 CET 2014

Hi Alex,

Please let me make a comment here in support of Abdul Hakeem's comment in
respect of Kamailio supporting a SIP to SMPP translation module and in
furtherance of this thread (conversation).

I believe Kamailio, as an open source community would glean the benefit of
supporting a feature that could see better funded players use Kamailio, with
SIP to SMPP, as an alternative strategy to supporting proprietary solutions.
As networks look towards 4G technology the support of such a feature could
see Kamailio used as a gateway between the origination technology and the
legacy SMSC gateway.   This is a solution, I believe, many will need to
consider looking forward.

Best Regards,

Peter Reid

Morodo Operations Director

Manager - Mobile Software Development - ET

Mob: +34603002300

E-mail: peter.reid at morodo.co.uk

04-04-2013 9-12-55Morodo Limited

  <mailto:support at morodo.co.uk> support at morodo.co.uk /
<http://www.mo-call.com> www.mo-call.com

Place of Registration: Companies House, England & Wales / Registered Office:
7 Breasy Place, 9 Burroughs Gardens Hendon, London NW4 4AU

---