[SR-Users] Reminder: about private emails

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 17:03:02 CET 2014

On 12/03/14 10:25, jay binks wrote:
> I apologise if I was one of the offenders.
Not really an offend, just wanted everyone is aware of really small
chance to get any answer via private emails, so there won't be blames
about lack of reaction.

> I do however have a question in relation to this thread.
>
> Do you offer paid support for kamailio ? if so is there a web page
> with information about this option ( prices, whats on offer etc ).

A list of companies is available online (including the one I am involved
with, see signature, if your question was specifically addressed to me) at:
- http://www.kamailio.org/w/business-directory/

There are others not listed, google search probably reveals them, and
mailing to business at lists.kamailio.org is another option.