[SR-Users] Disabling rtpengine abrt handler

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sun Jun 22 16:59:59 CEST 2014

This ABRT service is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard of.

Whoever conceived of this scourge, and other futile and misguided
attempts to speciously "automate" things that have worked just fine for
decades, should burn in a special circle of hell. Neither I nor anyone
else need a "core dump management system". Where do people come up with
this inane filth? I am forced to conclude that modern Linux distribution
architects have all undergone a transorbital lobotomy. You know, the
icepick-looking thing stabbed into the corner of their eye...

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC

Please be kind to the English language: