[SR-Users] Adding/manipulating headers in CANCEL

Örn Arnarson orn at arnarson.net
Fri Jun 20 19:23:42 CEST 2014

Found this on the issue:
http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-dev/2012-October/016657.html

Seems that this patch still hasn't been applied. It seems from
discussions that the reasons are that you can change the To header
with the uac module, and you shouldn't be changing the header anyway.
Regardless, as Vitaliy points out, the documentation specifies that
the CANCEL is build by reparsing the INVITE sent out, but it is
incorrectly building by reparsing the INVITE received instead.

Seems odd that this hasn't been applied already.

Regards,
Örn