[SR-Users] Unable to make calls within the extensions

Stoyan Mihaylov stoyan.v.mihaylov at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 18:48:50 CEST 2014

1. Asterisk should accept all calls from Kamailio - at least this is my
setup.
2. Kamailio should accept all calls from Asterisk servers. Again - this is
my setup.
3. All calls which are not from Asterisk servers are directed to some
asterisk server.
4. All calls from any of Asterisk server are directed to their target.
This way I have User(100....500)<->Kamailio<->Asterisk, with usage of
rtpproxy. For ACK/HANGUP - additional checking.