[SR-Users] Kamailio with rtpproxy-ng and mediaproxy-ng: Error rewriting SDP

Olli Heiskanen ohjelmistoarkkitehti at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 19:28:01 CEST 2014

Hi,

Thanks for your efforts, now after lots of hours trying different ways and
working through my config, I'm baffled. Somehow I think I must have done
something wrong when combining different tutorials (like use of dispatcher,
realtime integration and websocket clients). Something I noticed was that
before I had a rtpproxy_manage("CO"); call in NATMANAGE route. I had
changed it to rtpengine_manage("replace-origin
replace-session-connection"); by comparing mediaproxy-ng and rtpengine
documentations. I wonder if this might mess up the sdp and appear in logs
as if some flags are missing? In some of my tests the rtpengine_offer_flags
variable had null value in some places, I didn't analyse that yet in any
detail but that does tell me that something's happening that shoudln't.

I decided to upgrade my clients to using the Onsip sip.js (0.6.1) instead
of jssip. Also, I upgraded my Asterisk to 11.11.0. I started getting
different results, namely a whole new set of problems; the location lookup
keeps failing when trying to make calls from any client. I'll start
investigating that now and try different clients etc. When I get calls
working again I can focus on the sdp side.

cheers,
Olli