[SR-Users] Kamailio with rtpproxy-ng and mediaproxy-ng: Error rewriting SDP

Olli Heiskanen ohjelmistoarkkitehti at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 15:27:34 CEST 2014

That's odd... I pulled a new version from git master 4 days ago, and copied
the compiled rtpengine to /usr/sbin, which is running. (although might help
verifying the version if command rtpengine --version gave actual output
instead of 'undefined') :)

Any chance my environment might cause something like this? For example I
can't use kernel packet forwarding as I'm running these on a virtual
server. I don't think this problem has anything to do with the kernel
module but maybe something environment related (virtual server, nat, having
Asterisk on the side, etc...), or maybe the way I've written my config?

cheers,
Olli