[SR-Users] please help with Msilo config

Miguel Rios miguelrios35 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 19 22:42:27 CEST 2014

Thanks.
I'll take a look

On Friday, July 18, 2014 8:22 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello.

based on discussions so far, I suggest you guide after:

- set the outbound_proxy parameter for msilo module to point to the
    proxy address
- do not call m_store(...) if src_ip==myself
- run with debug=3 in kamailio.cfg to see more log messages that can
    provide further hints about what is happening

Hi list,

Daniel-Constantin Mierla - http://www.asipto.com http://twitter.com/#!/miconda - http://www.linkedin.com/in/miconda