[SR-Users] trying to conifgure telepresence client software

Fred Hunter Fred.Hunter at puntersouthallgroup.com
Tue Jul 15 16:10:39 CEST 2014

Hi,

I recently registered with IP tel for the purposes of carrying out SiP based teleconferencing. I am attempting to register my software client, Polycom m100 desktop but am having some difficulty. Can you tell me what I should be entering into the 'registrar server' field, 'domain' and 'registrar server'?
[cid:image001.png at 01CFA03E.F01888F0]

www.puntersouthallgroup.com

Punter Southall Group is a trading name of Punter Southall Group Limited.
Registered office: 11 Strand, London, WC2N 5HR. Registered in England and
Wales No. 04096788.

This message and any attachments are confidential. If you have received this
message in error please notify the sender and delete this email immediately.
Unauthorised dissemination, disclosure, copying or use is prohibited. This
email has been scanned for viruses and other malicious items. We reserve the
right to monitor the content of all emails sent and received by our systems.