[SR-Users] SIP domain translation between providers

Johan Wilfer lists at jttech.se
Tue Jul 8 12:18:31 CEST 2014

Hi Jeremy!

You have some functions in the uac-module to change From and To, see
here: http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/uac.html

I havn't tried this on REGISTER messages, just INVITES. But in the later
case it works fine to normalize the number to the format the upstream
provider wants. I also change the domain at the same time that seems to
be what you would like to do.

/Johan Wilfer