[SR-Users] SIP domain translation between providers

Daniel Tryba daniel at pocos.nl
Tue Jul 8 12:14:36 CEST 2014

On Monday 07 July 2014 13:04:26 Jeremy Visser wrote:
> I am very familiar with SIP, and have no trouble configuring Asterisk, but
> trying to work with Kamailio is leaving me feeling like an idiot.

I know exactly how you feeling, the excellent Advanced Kamailio Training
managed to fix that :)

But back to your actual problem, my guess is kamailio can solve your problem
(I'm far from an expert). But considering your deadline and familiarity with
asterisk: do it with asterisk instead. You already have the config for
handling the customer side, you only need to implement the logic to/from your
upstream (having asterisk register and bridge the traffic both ways).

--

POCOS B.V. - Croy 9c - 5653 LC Eindhoven
Telefoon: 040 293 8661 - Fax: 040 293 8658