[SR-Users] No sound between chrome and firefox

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 00:40:55 CEST 2014

Hello. I have Kamailio 4.1.3+rtpengine_rtpproxy-ng as module for rtpengine.

Kamailio installed as frontend (registration, auth, proxy ) of asterisksk
servers.

WEBRTC users registred at kamailio and asterisk works as media server.

When I try to call from Jssip from Firefox to chrome to way audio is fine.
When I call from chrome - I see rtp packets only from firefox. Not from
chrome.

At kamailio log when I call from chrome log the same as whe i try to call
from firefox (I can not see anithing wrong)

So somebody else have same issue and may be somebody know reasons of this.

Thanks for advice