[SR-Users] Measuring Response Time for a SIP Message

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Jul 7 23:58:41 CEST 2014

Hi AliReza,

I believe the benchmark module may be able to help with this:

    http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.1.x/modules/benchmark.html

But if you don't want to get that complicated, you can also just print
the timestamp-related pseudovariables:

http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/4.1.x/pseudovariables#ts_-_unix_time_stamp_-_cached

-- Alex