[SR-Users] no rtpengine.so module

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 12:18:59 CEST 2014

Ok. Thanks. I install 4.1.3 Kamailio and rtpengine as a daemon

rtpengine started as:

./rtpengine --ip=MY.PUB.IP.OF_Kam --listen-udp=127.0.0.1:7723 --listen-ng=
127.0.0.1:7724 --pidfile=/var/run/rtpengine.pid

Now I need to proxy rtp beween my clients and my asterisk then tow at the
public Net and this interfaces addede to dispatcher

At my configuration at kamailio i do this
modparam("rtpproxy-ng", "rtpproxy_sock", "udp:127.0.0.1:7724")

And for at routes to asterisk do this:
route[TOASTERISK] {
        ds_mark_dst("P");
        if(!ds_select_dst("1", "4")) {
                sl_send_reply("500", "Service Unavailable");
                xlog("L_INFO","[$fU@$si:$sp]{$rm} No destinations available
for $rd \n");
                exit;
        }

        xlog("L_INFO","[$fU@$si:$sp]{$rm} From Outside World to Asterisk
Box $du\n");
        rtpproxy_manage("cawei");

 route(FINAL_RELAY);
 exit;

}

route[FROMASTERISK] {
   if(ds_is_from_list("1")){
         rtpproxy_manage("cawie");
         xlog("L_INFO","[$fU@$si:$sp]{$rm} Call from Media-Server
Cluster\n");
         sql_pvquery("ca", "select received from location where
username='$tU'","$var(res)");
        xlog("L_INFO","SQL query return {$var(res)} for {$tU}\n");
         $du=$var(res);
     return 1;
   }
 return -1;
}

route[FINAL_RELAY]
{
        if (!t_relay()) {
                sl_reply_error();
        }
}

ar /var/log/syslog I see that rtpengine (as rtpproxy_offer) changing SDP c=
at incoming connections from address of client to Public IP of Kamailio,
and sucsessfully transfered this packet to asterisk and as rtpproxy_answer
stay with no changes this address, so client and asterisk know that they
must sent RTP packets tp kamailio for proxy rtp through kamailio.

I see only one warning

test rtpengine[3355]: Unknown flag encountered: 'symmetric'

after that i see at asterisk that it send RTP packets to kamailio (with
"via ICE"), but I see no incoming RTPpackets.

One thing make me confused me - rtpproxy_offer (at TOASTERISK route) adds
a=candidate with kamailio PUBLIC IP, I think that asterisk and client
things that kamailioo is STUN server (that is not write).

So I have 2 questions after this:
1. What about flag? Why rtpengine does not know it?
2. How send write stun from kamailio to client and asterisk?