[SR-Users] UAC remote registration - refreshing database

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 12:32:21 CEST 2014

Hello,

not having against adding alternatives to existing features/modules,
apparently here is just about implementing the reload capability. Most
of the features should be there, like loading from database (which is
done at startup) and destroying exiting structures in memory (which is
done at shutdown). Doing the second followed by the first operation upon
a rpc command should get the feature (of course, there can be some extra
bits/adjustments needed)