[SR-Users] UAC remote registration - refreshing database

Dan Christian Bogos danb.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 12:04:19 CEST 2014

Hey Alex,

Many thanks for so fast answer. Could be I have missed the past interest
(hence re-posting).

Anyway, I wonder what would be the chances that we get Ovidiu's interest
so he can port registrant module to kamailio maybe? Unfortunately
without reloads it is hard to push remote registration in enterprise
solutions.

Thanks again,
DanB