[SR-Users] Siremis 4.1.0 menu adjustment for different users

Fred fredatjupiter at web.de
Tue Jul 1 10:29:46 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm setting up a Registrar server using Kamailio 4.1.3 with Siremis
4.1.0 as WebGUI.
On Siremis I struggle to set up different users which only see limited
menu items.
What I want to do is e.g. an user called "CustomerService" which only
sees the "Subscriber_List" menu item and a second user called
"SystemAdmin" which only sees the "Dispatcher_List" menu item.
I tried different things with new roles, groups and adjustments in the
menu administration but didn't manage to get the desired result.
Does anyone have a hint for me if that is possible and how?

Thanks Fred