[SR-Users] how to compile module db_oracle on Centos 6.5

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 12:09:32 CEST 2014

Hello,

if I remember correctly, the sdk was free (or at least for non-comercial
usage, after creating a developer account or so). I haven't checked
lately, though. On the other hand, if you use that module you need a
license for oracle server and you should have access to the sdk in a way
or another there.

However, you may use as alternative the db_unixodbc module, there are
odbc drivers for oracle. It should be a more robust option because
db_oracle wasn't used that much so far (to my knowledge).