[SR-Users] Kamailio with mohqueue module

Robert Boisvert rdboisvert at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 18:06:06 CET 2014

Mark,

That part depends on you.  There are so many ways to implement that
function I decided not to make it a part of mohqueue.  mohq_retrieve ()
provides a way to move calls out, mohq_count () allows you to check for
queued calls within Kamailio scripts, and the database tables allow you to
query it externally.

If you want to send information to the agents that a call is queued, you
could write code in the Kamailio script to send this information when
mohq_process () returns a true value.  You could also externally query the
database tables.

Hope this helps,
Bob