[SR-Users] Kamailio with mohqueue module

mark at brightvoip.co.uk mark at brightvoip.co.uk
Thu Jan 30 17:26:46 CET 2014

Hi,

I am developing a system using Kamailio 4.1.1 as a front-end to a group of Asterisk servers. All of the usual functionality (registations, inbound, outbound, internal calls) are fine.  We need to add call queueing to the system.

I looked at the mohqueue module and read that we can use mohq_process() to send inbound calls to a suitably defined queue, based on the incoming URI.

My question is what is the process for managing/automating the call to mohq_retrieve() to send calls to agents? Do I need to track agents with XMPP presence, etc?

Thanks,
Mark Hall