[SR-Users] Static forward, reverse proxy

Diego Woitasen diego at woitasen.com.ar
Sat Jan 25 03:32:19 CET 2014

Hi,
 I need to configure Kamailio to act as reverse/frontend proxy, with
static routing using rtpproxy. It will receive the SIP messages using
UDP and must forward the traffic to the backends using TCP. The only
IP address that the endpoints must see is the IP address of Kamailio.

 I've been looking at different examples on the web but I can't found
something similar and I can't figure out how to start reading the
official docs.

If anyone has an example, doc or a hint it will be welcome.

Regards,
  Diego

--
Diego Woitasen