[SR-Users] LCR help

Daniel Tryba daniel at pocos.nl
Thu Jan 23 10:37:56 CET 2014

On Wednesday 22 January 2014 23:19:09 Juha Heinanen wrote:
> prefix column cannot hold a regular expression.  lcr routing is based on
> longest match, which cannot be efficiently implemented using regular
> expressions.

If lcr is based on longest prefix, Pete could just use a little logic to
implement longest match with alias_db_lookup (his original question). I store
either a full number, a 10 number block or 100 block (by leaving off the last
1 or 2 digits) and do the following:

$avp(callednumber)=$rU;
if(!alias_db_lookup("dbaliases"))
{
	strip_tail(1);
	if(!alias_db_lookup("dbaliases"))
	{
		strip_tail(1);
		if(!alias_db_lookup("dbaliases"))
		{
			$rU=$avp(callednumber);
		}
	}
}

If you give bigger numberblocks to endusers just add a level (of make a decent
loop that checks the remaining length of $rU).

--

POCOS B.V. - Croy 9c - 5653 LC Eindhoven
Telefoon: 040 293 8661 - Fax: 040 293 8658